QualityCleaningLondon Ltd. provides professional end of tenancy cleaning services in Plumstead, SE18. Call us now and book your cleaner at the most affordable price!
The end of tenancy cleaning services we provide are in accordance with each customer’s needs and special requirements. If you order our services to look after the rooms, you have used, in the end of your lease, you will impress your landlords and they will return your deposit back, without hesitation. Our end of tenancy cleaning services are on very affordable price, and on your disposal seven days a week. Call us, ordering the end of tenancy cleaning, you need and we will look after the clean condition of your flat. Our cleaning staff is supplied with the most advanced cleaning machines and the most effective detergents, which are included in the price of your end of tenancy cleaning.
End Of Tenancy Clenaing
- Studio flat£94£79
- One Bedroom Property£145£137
- Two Bedroom Property£170£159
- Three Bedroom Property£200£181
Guaranteed End Of Tenancy Cleaning Plumstead
- cleaning your kitchen: removing the dirt, grime and stains from all cupboards, drawers, full inside and outside cleaning of your fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and other kitchen appliances
- mopping the floor in all the rooms, vacuum cleaning the carpets
- cleaning of the windows, mirrors and all glass surfaces
- removing the dust and grime from the bedrooms and in all living areas: wiping all skirting boards, window sills, door frames, cupboards etc.
- disinfecting the bathroom and toilet: scouring and polishing the bath, sinks, taps, sanitary ware, tiles, showers and bathtub
- dusting the pictures, radiators and the wooden furniture
- free individual quote, according to your personal needs
- guaranteed returning of your deposits, ensured by the qualitative end of tenancy services, we provide
Our cleaning staff is professionally trained and experienced in cleaning of different apartments in the end of tenancy. They can help you leave your rented flat in a perfect condition. Call us, ordering the end tenancy cleaning you want and the results will be better than you expect.
About Plumstead SE18
Plumstead is an area in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, which has a large Afro-Caribbean and Asian population. The education in the area is provided by the Plumstead Manor School. It is a grammar school for girls, which had started functioning in 1913 and was being renamed later. In 1967 it had been turned to comprehensive school. The Arsenal Football Club had played in the area in the period between 1886 and 1913. Plumstead railway station serves the district since 1849. It is part of the North Kent line. There are also many buses, providing the transport of Plumstead. The postal code of the area is SE18.
The area has a rich history. Its development has started since the 10th and 11th century and had continued till the 19th century. There are many famous people from Plumstead. Some of them are the actors: Nina Toussaint-White, Donny Swain, Michael Bradshaw, Scott Alexander Maslen, the footballers: Paul Anthony Walsh, Kevin Horlock, Charlie Buchan, Chris Dickson and Malvin Ginah Kamara.
There are also some musicians and sportsmen from Plumstead. The UK Parliament constituencies, which govern the area are Greenwich and Woolwich, Erith and Thamesmead and Eltham. Plumstead is part of the Greater London area.