Quality Cleaning London Ltd. provides professional cleaning services in Catford SE6, London. Call our local cleaners to book a service.
The kinds of cleaning services you may need done around your property vary. These of course can be as common as sorting out the load of household chores or give a thorough cleaning to your lodgings before you vacate them. On the other hand they can also be intricate and delicate tasks such as upholstery&carpet cleaning or after builders cleaning. Whatever service you might need, our professional cleaning services are affordable and much sought after.
End Of Tenancy Clenaing
- Studio flatfrom £79
- One Bedroom Propertyfrom £137
- Two Bedroom Propertyfrom £159
- Three Bedroom Propertyfrom £181
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Hallway/ Landing carpetfrom £4
- Armchairfrom £18
- Bedroom carpetfrom £23
- Living/ Dining room carpetfrom £25
- Two seat sofafrom £30
- Three seat sofafrom £45
- Flight of Stairsfrom £25
Hourly Based Services
- Domestic Cleaning£14/h
- One Off Cleaning£16/h
- Deep Cleaning£18/h
- Garderning Services£45/h
Hi there, I just wanted to let you know that I am very happy with the job done by your employee. I booked yesterday a one-off cleaning, but I like the cleaning lady a lot and would like to book her again. Thank you for the great service!
We are proud of the fact to be at the helm of our business. With a continuously growing base of satisfied customers, we rank top 10 nationwide, and new offices are opening doors in major cities every year. In London alone we cater to the needs of thousand of satisfied customers who seek us whenever they have a ticklish cleaning problem at home.
Every one of our services offered in Catford SE6 is performed by extensively trained and vetted staff, at competitive rates. The employees’ expertise is enough to solve any cleaning problem you might have and perform a job that ensures highest standards in cleaning. Even though our staff know-how is a powerful tool and accounts for the largest part of our success as a cleaning services provider, we leave nothing to chance and we buy the best equipment available.
Top-of-the-range vacuum cleaners, implements used in well-known cleaning methods such as hot water extraction and steam cleaning, are bought from the most prominent names in business.
The kinds of services we perform, as previously mention, vary. Let’s discuss some of them briefly.
- After Builders Cleaning – can be a life saver. The service is designed to rid you of the slew of concrete debris strewn across your newly renovated home.
- End of Tenancy Cleaning – Have a peevish landlord of whom you are afraid? You dare not vacate your lodgings before you made sure they are all set in order. Our End of Tenancy Cleaning is quite cheap, comes with great discounts and we guarantee that even the most truculent wrinkly will think twice before giving you trouble about the state of their property.
- Domestic Cleaning – relieves you from the load of household chores. By hiring a personal domestic aide you make sure everything is kept in order and you finally have the time to enjoy yourself after work.
- Deep Cleaning – the sort of service you would like to perform every few months so that you live in a healthy environment where no dirt, grime or allergens can be found.
The district of Catford is in south London and forms a Borough of Lewisham. London Plan identifies this district as one of Greater London’s 35 major centres.
Until 1889, Catford used to be a part of Kent before getting absorbed by London County Council. Catford has Roman Catholic and Protestant churches. Non- conformist churches are Baptists, Plymouth Brethren, Methodist, the Salvation Army and Seventh- day Adventists.
Catford Cat is the district’s most prominent landmark. This shopping centre houses Iceland and Tesco supermarkets, along with many independent shops in Catford Mews. The district offers several pubs and variety of cafes and restaurants. The oldest pub in Catford is Black Horse. Catford Stadium hosted many greyhound racing competitions before it got destroyed by fire.
An ethnically diverse community can be seen here in this district with the population comprising of Jewish, Muslim, Sikh and Buddhists.
Nearest railway stations are Brockley, Lee, Hither Green, Ladywell, Catford Bridge and Catford. Bus routes serving the area include N171, N47, N136, 336, 320, 284, 208, 202, 199, 185, 181, 171, 160, 136, 124, 75, 54 and 47.
List of neighbouring areas are Hither Green, Downham, Lee, Bromley, Lewisham, Bellingham, Ladywell and Sydenham.
Notable locals from the area include Sir Henry Cooper, Anthony Jones, Frank Pullen, Jack Percival, Robin Trower, Henry Forster, Leslie Dwyer, Ben Elton, Jacqui McShee and Cat Stevens among many others.