Quality Cleaning London Ltd. provides professional cleaning services in Notting Hill, W11, London. Call our local cleaners to book a service.
Have you been for a professional cleaning services provider whose experts work around the clock in order to deliver the agreed-upon service in timely manner? Look no further, because you have found us – your go-to cleaning solution when it comes to dirty laundry, neglected dishes, tarnished furniture or after builders cleaning. Do not waste your time and efforts cleaning your home when at the end you will achieve unsatisfactory results. Book a service right away and savour the knowledge that your home is being taken care of.
End Of Tenancy Clenaing
- Studio flat£94£79
- One Bedroom Property£145£137
- Two Bedroom Property£170£159
- Three Bedroom Property£200£181
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Hallway/ Landing carpet£11£10
- Bedroom carpet£28£23
- Living/ Dining room carpet£30£26
- Two seat sofa£33£30
Hourly Based Services
- Domestic Cleaning£16£14/h
- One Off Cleaning£18£16/h
- Deep Cleaning£20£18/h
- After Builders Cleaning£20£18/h
- Garderning Services£60£45/h
I am so happy that I am able to spare some time for myself. Cleaning after work is just so unpleasant. Thank you for the great work!
The company is nationally recognized and accounts for a fair share of the cleaning market. Our customers all come from different social and professional backgrounds which is a telltale mark for how affordable our services really are.
The range of services that we offer in Notting Hill, W11 is performed by fully-vetted and certified specialists. We make sure every one of you gets the attention they deserve which is reflected in our work. We uphold highest standards in cleaning and do not satisfy before all work has been done properly.
The merits of our employees are unquestionably a benefit to the reputation of the company. However, we see to it that slick tools are also provided for so that our experts can eradicate every grain of dust, dirt and bacteria from your home.
The list of the services we offer is quite lengthy, here’s a preview:
- After builders cleaning – if you have been renovating your home, you will need someone to take care of the overwhelming amount of litter that builder work offsets.
- Upholstery Cleaning – upholstered furniture is most likely to get stained or wear out in time. However, there are ingenious cleaning methods that make it possible for the old, battered-down furniture to be restored to its original condition.
- End of Tenancy Cleaning – a service sought after by those of you who often change their lodgings. Fortunately, we issue special discount cards for that kind of service.
- Domestic Cleaning Service – this service consists of hiring a professional maid to help you sort out the slew of household chores. A professional will take care of the dishes, laundry and ironing, leaving you enough free time to finally enjoy yourself.
- Deep Cleaning – it is a thorough process that targets every nook and cranny of your home. At the end of one such cleaning, your home will be completely sanitized and pleasant-smelling.
- Window cleaning – nasty spots are very common. However, it takes only a few hours to get them to shine again.
Just call us today!
About Notting Hill
The area of Notting Hill is in London and forms a part of the Borough of Chelsea and Kensington. This cosmopolitan district is known for the Notting Hill Carnival which is hold annually. Apart from that it is also quite well-known for housing the famous Portobello Road Market.
It also has a reputation of being a fashionable and affluent area, known for its large Victorian houses and high-end restaurants and shopping malls (particularly around Clarendon Cross and Westbourne Grove).
Notting Hill remained a rural area until the early days of the 19th century when London’s westward expansion reached Bayswater. The houses in Notting Hill were large but were unsuccessful in enticing London’s rich, who preferred to live in Belgravia or Mayfair which were closer to the city. This made way for the upper middle class to come in, attracted by the lower prices of the place and Belgravia style living.
Nearby tube stations are Notting Hill Gate, Latimer Road, Westbourne Park and Ladbroke Grove.
Held every August, Notting Hill Carnival is one of Europe’s biggest street festivals. Mainly organized by the region’s Caribbean population, it attracts a large number of people every year.