Quality Cleaning London Ltd. provides professional cleaning services in Willesden NW10, London. Call our local cleaners to book a service.
We are a leading cleaning services company with offices in every major city across the country. Wherever your property is located – provided we have an office in the vicinity, we are available for booking. We would like to make it clear that we do not share funds with our customers – this means that all travel expense are covered by us and do not add up to the final price. We are responsible for our own cleaning materials as well. Our experts are available around the clock at any given moment as long as it is convenient for you. This means our services can be booked daily, weekly or monthly.
End Of Tenancy Clenaing
- Studio flatfrom £79
- One Bedroom Propertyfrom £137
- Two Bedroom Propertyfrom £159
- Three Bedroom Propertyfrom £181
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Hallway/ Landing carpetfrom £4
- Armchairfrom £18
- Bedroom carpetfrom £23
- Living/ Dining room carpetfrom £25
- Two seat sofafrom £30
- Three seat sofafrom £45
- Flight of Stairsfrom £25
Hourly Based Services
- Domestic Cleaning£14/h
- One Off Cleaning£16/h
- Deep Cleaning£18/h
- Garderning Services£45/h
Thank you for providing me with your the services of your best employee. She cleaned my flat so fast and thoroughly!
The people who we employ are well-trained professionals who possess specialist knowledge. It is they who make it possible for our company to be recognized as professional and reliable cleaning services provider. Their expertise has always led to prompt and timely solutions and this has appealed to our customers. As a result today we cater to the needs of hundreds of thousands of punters.
In order to facilitate our experts’ job, we provide them with what is regarded as the latest tools used among cleaning companies. This includes a wide range of slick tools designed to achieve immaculate results and expedite the time needed to complete a task considerably. Other than that we provide environmentally-friendly cleaning detergents, soaps and shampoos that are widely used in different kind of cleaning jobs.
Now, perhaps is a good time to draw your attention to the list of cleaning services available for booking in Willesden NW10.
- House Cleaning Services – for a neat and orderly home, you get a personal domestic aide who will help you with the household chores – that is to say your aide will maintain the cleanliness of your home without bothering you for a minute.
- Deep Cleaning Service – this is a service aimed at the eradication of all grime, dust and bacteria in your home. This is feasible in only a couple of hours by a crew of specialists who set out to sanitize and thoroughly clean every inch of your property.
- Upholstery Cleaning Service – why rush to throw out your furniture when there are easy solutions? Restoring your furniture’s original condition is not difficult now that cleaning techniques such as hot water extraction, dry cleaning and steam cleaning has been developed and proven to work.
These and many, many more are available for booking. To get an estimate give us a ring.
The area of Willesden is in north-west London and forms a part of the Borough of Barnet.
Willesden used to be a place of pilgrimage because of the presence two Virgin Mary statues at St. Mary’s Church. A “Holy Well” was also located here, believed to possess the abilities of curing blindness.
Willesden was predominantly a rural setup until 1875, when the scene changed completely with the introduction of Metropolitan Railways. From 18,500 in 1875, the population rose to 140,000 by 1906. First World War transformed Willesden from a middleclass suburb to that of the working class.
Migrants from the Indian Subcontinent and the Caribbean started to settle in from the 1960s.
Neighbouring areas are Neasden, Cricklewood, Dollis Hill, Kilburn, Church End, Harlesden, Kensal Green and Stonebridge.
In popular culture, the name “Willesden” features in the works of a number of authors and singers including Zadie Smith, The Kinks and Joe Strummer.
Willesden’s locations can be seen in quite a few films and TV series including “Danger Mouse”, “The Last Detective”, “Jonathan Creek”, “Lead Balloon” etc.